Jerome Hartigan in the Construction Industry
Jerome has been coaching in the construction industry for 15+ years. His dozens of clients have included: Architects, Engineers, Builders, Trades and Suppliers.
Jerome has helped his clients by:
- Supporting a construction team to grow 50% in a year and double their profit
- Adding 70% to a plumber’s profits in a month.
- Supporting an architect to turn around a struggle with a developer into a multimillion dollar asset
- Enabling an engineering business to grow from 3m to 5m sales in 1 year by successful acquisition.
- Transforming business cultures, team interactions, and individual self-esteem, with his copious knowledge of personal development.
Jerome was attracted to the industry because of the great opportunities in the Auckland property market over the current period. And he sees corresponding opportunities for businesses in this space to grow, improve profits and make capital gains.
Jerome has wide experience of recurring themes in construction – the push back, monkey jumping, the estimate, the tag, the variation, scope creep, and risk. And he teaches a wide range of strategies to enable his clients to manage these.
He supports clients to improve effectiveness and profit. He helps clients identify and improve internal processes and relationships. Also introducing his clients to new business, and opportunities.
Jerome takes a holistic approach to coaching both the person and the business. And, his real speciality is in the personal transformation space. The result is very happy clients. Jerome sees this again and again, when clients make personal breakthroughs – the money follows.