How It Works:
It starts from an initial no-obligation meeting over a phone. First we discuss your vision for your business and your life. We will then explore how can the business support you in achieving your life vision. And what needs to happen in the business to enable this. This discussion usually results in a degree of clarity, sometimes massive clarity.
What also emerges is the value that strategic planning and coaching can bring to your business.
The two main themes of my work include Strategic Planning and Coaching.
- The intent of strategic planning is to provide focus and direction for growth and profitability.
- The main purpose of coaching is to support robust implementation of the plan.
This way of doing things avoids the classic “failure to implement” that occurs with many planning processes.
Benefits of Business and Executive Coaching:
The main focus of coaching is implementing the strategic plan. This may involve a wide variety of challenges including:
- Implementing numerous projects.
- Up-skilling various team members and hiring others.
- Identifying key opportunities and developing them.
- As well as identifying key lifestyle opportunities and sorting them.
- All the while delegating and outsourcing more of the roles you perform.
I use a wide variety of coaching tools including awareness, accountability, business strategies, personal strategies as well as strategic and tactical thinking. I also support you in any negotiation for a much improved outcome. I also work on conscious and unconscious methodologies for belief and life purpose changes.
There’s Always Another Level
I welcome a chat over a coffee, to hear about your business.
And I’m excited to hear what is the next level for you in your business.